Our Theory Of Change
To have an empowered and inclusive community free from poverty.
Long-term outcome – developing agenda and decisions that aim to eradicate poverty
Intermediate outcome – engaging in the decision- making process
Immediate outcome – participating in the development agenda
An empowered society that takes actions to eradicate poverty
· Policy Intervention
· Awareness Campaigns
· Advocacy Engagement
· Capacity Building and Development
· Strategic Partnerships
· Information Empowerment and Innovation
· Research, Development, and Learning (RD&L)
· Financial and human resources
· Non-financial resources like technical assistance
VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF METRICS
OUR MODEL OF OPERATIONS
· There will be a conducive environment for the community to
participate either directly or indirectly in the decision-making.
· The community will be willing to participate in the development
· There will be a political will to implement the projects who? The
· The community is willing to hold the government accountable The
Community will realize their right and be willing to hold the
METRICS OF HOW WE MEASURE OUR IMPACT
· People-centered – focus on solving people’s problems.
· Reaching grassroots people – reaching the real beneficial, not their
· Inclusiveness–benefit different social groups such as women, youth,
children, disabled, etc.
· Community ownership – managed or aimed to be managed
primarily by the local people.
· Embracing local knowledge – complement the local knowledge