Agenda Participation Initiative (API) is a Non-governmental advocacy and capacity building entity registered in Tanzania. It works to promote and empower broad active participation and engagement of citizens in development agenda by;
- Promoting free and open dialogue to development agenda
- Promoting democracy development and accountable governance in Tanzania
- Strengthening the institutions capacity to deliver accountability and transparent to fight corruption Tanzania.
- Promoting and strengthen participatory governance for accountability
- Promoting and strengthening inclusive engagement and empowerment in democratic governance and leadership in Tanzania
- Advocating for human rights and social justice
- Enhancing and develop human and institutional capacity with the culture of good governance, democracy and leadership principles and practices.